This website is your destination for all things concerning Youth Rec Baseball and Youth Travel Baseball in the Canon-McMillan School District. CMYBA has been in existence since 1952, offering a supervised recreational baseball program for ages 4-14 to the communities of Canonsburg, Cecil Twp. and North Strabane Twp.
03/02/2016 MAIL US ANYTIME - firstname.lastname@example.org is our primary email address. ...
Picture day is scheduled for THE WEEK OF APRIL 24-28, 2017. Check your team's schedule on the league website for your team's date and time.
Location - We will be set up at Falconi field near the Big Blue Building (OLD concession stand).
This email contains important information to make picture day go as smooth as possible.
1. This link contains important information including the picture day schedule.
The schedule is very tight. We will be working hard to stay on schedule and will NOT be able to wait for any players that are not there for their scheduled time slot. (They can always come for an individual photo later)
2. Enter the Event ID #: 26998083 to get to your event.
3. Select Your Child's team from the categories drop down list. (if you have multiple children, please place separate orders for each child and/or family photo)
4. Select your packages, package add-on's or a-la-carte items and add them to your cart, then proceed to checkout. (If you have multiple children, we suggest you create an account at checkout as it will keep you from having to re-enter much of the same information on an subsequent order).
5. We accept PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Electronic Check
6. Once completed, you will receive an Order # as well as receive an email confirmation of your order. This information will automatically be captured at the camera stations and await your child to be photographed so we can assign their image(s) directly to that order.
Any child that places an order can received ONE FREE BUTTON - you have to order it! It is under the sports tab and is labeled "FREE PHOTO BUTTON".
Your league has selected the convenient "ship to parent" program. All products will be shipped directly to your home. This results in a faster turnaround time and minimal occurrences of "lost photos".
TSS will have staff available on picture day to assist parents who are not able to pre-order on-line.
Thank you for your cooperation as we implement this new and improved ordering system ... we look forward to seeing you on picture day!
Please call or email with any questions
2017 CANON MAC YOUTH BASEBALL TEAM PICTURE SCHEDULE
Volunteers have provided 3 pick up dates for uniforms so far. The FINAL uniform pick up will be on Monday, April 17th at Falconi Fields between 5:15pm and 7:00pm.
Unless CMYBA has documented that you have already completed 4 hours of service work, your $125 check for the 2017 Service Deposit and a completedVolunteer Form must be presented to receive your player's uniform.
If someone else is picking up your player's uniform for you, they must have the check and completed Volunteer Form signed by you.
Volunteer Sign Ups will be managed through SignUp Genius this year. Please click the Concession Stand Volunteering link to the left to access the complete concession stand schedule for Falconi Fields, Cecil Park, and Cecil Elementary.
MAIL US ANYTIME -
is our primary email address. Individual email addresses for Board Members can be found at www.CMYBA.org as well. If you have comments or questions, please contact us. We try our best to be clear in our messages to our Parents, Players, and Fans. Please ask whenever you are unsure about something we sent.